Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Today's Reading Stack . . .

Tut Tut, it looks like rain!

























Well, 50% chance later tonight anyway. I can't wait for those chilly spring rains that water the ground and remind me of how the Lord restores my soul.


While I wait for rain, here's what I'm reading this week (and what Bundle is reading!)



The Stack.



Recommended by a friend yesterday. Checked out yesterday. Can't wait!


So in love with all these gorgeous garden related ideas! I love that flowers remind us how patience is worth it.


First to go in Bundle's stack. Pooh Bear always is a winner!


We read this at a local coffeeshop and found it again at the library! What fortune!


Bundle LOVES oatmeal and enjoyed reading this during breakfast. Hurray for old school Sesame Street!


Easy words and big pictures. Perfect.


Gail Gibbons has great teaching stuff. I know we probably should have read this last week, but we can learn anytime, right?




In anticipation, of course! Adorable pictures and easy words again.



So looking forward to our next library trip and whenever the sky decides to send us rain! :)





<3




No comments:

Post a Comment