Monday, April 6, 2015

Today's Reading Stack

After a much needed vacation from work and home this weekend, I came back this morning with a renewed zeal for all things school, parenting and day care related.

Of course, coffee first.

From multiple libraries this week, here's my reading stack...and yes, they are ALL parenting or teacher related, with the exception of the dog book. (Guess whose choice that was?)



Good solid ideas from the Montessori educational philosophy.


I totally am enjoying this find from my mom!! Very modern design and clever, progressive ideas for creative kid-oriented learning and problem-solving.


Practical, easy ideas for learning the alphabet.


Haven't cracked this one open yet, but the Lord knows I need all the help I can get in this area. ;)



So cute and kid-friendly. Some of the ingredients are a little obscure, but Bundle and I enjoyed this nonetheless.


My pick for Bundle -- I'm not sure she'll ever grow out of this dog-loving stage -- and I love that!



No comments:

Post a Comment