Thursday, May 10, 2012

Parmesan Chicken



Kindergarteners have a knack for wearing teachers out, so tonight I wanted supper to be easy and delicious. I have a fantastic baked lemon chicken recipe in one of my Taste of Home cookbooks, and tonight, I tweaked it a little, Italiano style!

It's super quick, very tasty, and just five ingredients.


Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 c. Italian bread crumbs
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp. margarine or butter
1 clove of garlic

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium container, melt the butter in the microwave. Press the garlic into the melted butter. In another container, combine the cheese and bread crumbs. Coat the chicken in the butter first, then coat in the crumb mixture. Place coated chicken in greased bread loaf pan. I poured the butter and crumb mixtures over the top of the coated chicken, just to use up the extras. Bake for 30 minutes.

Voila! Dinner's ready!




So easy. I served it with sauteed asparagus and corn. Delish!

Enjoy tonight with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment