Monday, May 18, 2015

Cucumber Chive Yogurt Dip



Today I created a gluten free yogurt dip to top with (or with which to dip!) anything you like. I used fresh herbs (although you could use dried) and it tastes like it's straight out of the garden. I topped my turkey dogs with it today, and dipped carrot sticks in it earlier this morning. It'll probably become a taco topping later tonight!





This dip is fresh and delicious and completely gluten free. Enjoy!


Cucumber Chive Yogurt Dip

1/3 c. plain yogurt
1/4 c. chopped cucumber
1 tsp. finely chopped chives
1 Tbsp. cilantro
1//4 c. packed spinach leaves
salt and pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend on high for about 30 seconds.

Serve and enjoy!!





Bundle barely let me take a photo of the bowl before snatching the cucumber and licking her fingers! I hastily threw that cucumber back in there for a one-second photo shoot before she devoured it.

No comments:

Post a Comment